Joanna Svensson

                                                      

I have seen
A New Year being born
A very very special
I felt it
Days before
It happened

I gazed at the sky
When the moment got near
That magical moment
When time struck twelve
In heaven I saw
Born in the Universe
A sparkling bright star
With a light so intense

I felt deep inside me
A new year on its way
Swept in holy glowing glory
Gliding down towards the earth

Totally innocent - completely clean
With unwritten calendar pages
In unwritten time
Where no one yet knows
What is going to be

Slowly it glides down
From high up above
Down into the arms
Of the old and secure December
He wants to tell
What a year it has been
Just before he closes
Door number twelve

Oh, you will succeed
My darling dear child
You are the new year
The nature awaits you
With big open arms
And great eager longing
It looks to the future
Your future ahead

Oh, you little newborn year
You really must know
All of this will all turn out well
In my calendar of time
I have written for you
What is to be done and
When it's to be

I know that you know
But I like to report
I am the last link
In the year that has passed

When the twelfth door is shut
In the starlit' new years eve
Starlight and snow
In the magic of Sylvester

When the twelfth door is shut
And the first door is opened
We bow for your highness
For you, our new year!

Swenstorp, Sweden 1:st of Januar 2020

©® Joanna Svensson
© Private picture Joanna Svensson

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog